1128 Culligan Boulevard
Beautifully updated throughout, this four bedroom single-level home has abundant natural light, newly refinished hardware floors, and vaulted ceilings in most of the common living areas. The bright updated eat-in-kitchen with skylights unites stylish elegance with modern functionality and flows into the formal dining room that is ideal for hosting family and friends. In addition to a formal living room, the spacious family room boasts a stunning brick fireplace with beamed cathedral ceilings and is certain to be the home’s gathering place with a sliding door out to the expansive deck and inviting gardens – perfect for entertaining. The 4 bedrooms are light-filled and the private master bedroom has an updated en suite bath with a frameless enclosed shower. Gorgeous mature gardens on an over-sized lot surround the home and provide a view from every room. Located on a desirable, quite street with close proximity to the Almaden Community Center and Library, parks, shopping, and top-rated schools, this is the perfect place to call home.
- 4 bedroom and 2.5 baths, approx. 2,433 sq. ft.
- Large lot of approx..,11,400 sq. ft.
- Spacious formal living room with vaulted ceiling and inviting dining room
- Updated kitchen with skylights has eat-in area and stainless steel appliances
- Generous-sized family room with beamed cathedral ceilings and fireplace flows out to inviting backyard with large deck and built-in seating
- All bedrooms are light-filled and the master has a newly updated bath
- Separate laundry room, pantry and powder room are accessible from the kitchen and attached two-car garage
- Mature gardens with a variety of trees and plants surround the home and feature vegetable beds, pergola, and an expansive front lawn.
- Located on desirable, quiet street with close proximity to community center, library, parks, shopping and top-rated schools.
- Schools are Simonds Elementary, Castillero Middle, and Leland High (buyer to confirm enrollment)